Procedure for Transcript
- The concerned candidate requests for the issuance of Transcript by filling up the prescribed application in all respects and submits the same to the Enquiry Counter of the Examinations Department duly signed and forwarded by the Director/Chairman concerned along with Photostat copies of all pertinent documents and requisite ordinary/urgent fee to be deposited through Bank Chalan/Bank Draft.
- The concerned candidate shall submit the application form along with all relevant documents on the Enquiry counter where the Enquiry Clerk will first check all the documents and then accept the same by issuing a Receipt on the backside of the paid Bank Chalan of the candidate’s copy mentioning therein the date of delivery of Transcript. The said receipt issued to the candidate shall necessarily be returned in original on the Enquiry Counter at the time of collection of the Transcript.
- The Counter Clerk will make entry in the Register on the same day and send on next day to the Incharge Transcript for further process through Incharge of Customer Services. The Incharge Customer Services shall coordinate for timely preparation of Transcript.The Incharge Transcript will get the Bank Chalan and date of admission verified from the Accounts Section and Deputy Registrar (A&G), respectively.
- The Incharge Transcript shall prepare the rough Transcript with the help of ledgers incorporating the subject-wise and term-wise marks from 1st to Final Year.
- The rough Transcript is handed over to concerned checker after entry in the Register for proper checking with the help of relevant tabulation sheets.
- The rough checked Transcript is returned to the Incharge Transcript by the Checker concerned which is got typed and again sent back to the checker for finalization in all respect and signature on the office copy.
- The final typed and checked Transcript is sent by the Incharge Transcript to the Controller of Examinations and Dean of concerned Faculty for signature.
- The signed Transcript is entered in the Register and embossed with brass seal for delivery to the concerned candidate after getting signature on the Register.
- The Transcript may also be delivered to the authorized person after getting an authority letter from the concerned candidate.