- A student who has appeared in the 1st paper of Theory/Practical of Regular Examination of Final Year (8th Semester B.E./B.CRP & 10th Semester B.Arch.) and also passed all subjects of lower Semesters (upto 7th Semesters of B.E. & B.CRP. and 9th Semester B.Arch.) may apply to Controller of Examinations for issuance of the Appearance Certificate through an application to be got forwarded by the concerned Director/Chairman of the Institute/Department alongwith prescribed fee and Photostat copies of Marks certificates of lower semesters passed.
- The concerned candidate shall submit the application alongwith relevant documents on the Service Counter of the Examinations Department where the Counter Clerk will scrutinize all the documents and accept the same by issuing a Receipt on the backside of the paid Bank Challan of the Candidate’s Copy mentioning therein the date of delivery of Appearance Certificate (within 4 days).
- The said receipt issued to the candidate shall necessarily be returned in original on the Service Counter of the Examinations Department at the time of collection of Appearance Certificate. Counter Clerk shall make entry of the Application in the Register on the same day and send the same on next day to the Assistant Controller of Examinations (Secret) through Incharge of Customer Services, who will coordinate for timely preparation of the Certificate. The Assistant Controller of Examinations (Secret) shall forward the application to all concerned Table Incharge for verification of their Results upto 7th Semester of B.E & B.CRP and 9th Semester B.Arch.
- The concerned Table Incharge shall return the pertinent documents duly verified to the Assistant Controller of Examinations (Secret) who will get clearance from the Assistant Controller of Examinations (Computer Cell).
- The Assistant Controller of Examinations (Secret) shall finally get the Appearance Certificate prepared by Incharge Customer Services and signed by the Controller of Examinations to deliver the same on the Service Counter for handing over to the concerned candidate or authorized person.